WastedTimes

WT friends,

Author:  fieryred [ Thu 04 Jul, 2013 ]
Post subject:  WT friends,

I just wanted to Thank all of you for being so good to gator before I met him and since. The last 4 years have been really hard on him, being stuck in bed ALL the time, sometimes I think he has lost it, he is now watching Maury, Jerry and Steve....I liked it better when it was news and stocks that I couldn't understand, lol. .... But thanks to you guys, it gives him a break and he looked forward to signing on here to see posts from you all. I know this past year has been hard on most everyone on here, and I want you to know how much you are thought about and appreciated. Have a Great Independence Day, there are so many out there that haven't a clue to just how much that really means, like us. Very Happy

Author:  hbgator [ Fri 05 Jul, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: WT friends,

A big thank you for your kind loving post, fiery Very Happy and Very Happy you pointed out everyone here has helped a great deal and I am sure jkf and others feel the same way. A BIG Thank You All!!! Hopefully we all get back to enjoying the board and life, right mop? Wink

Author:  fieryred [ Fri 05 Jul, 2013 ]

For those that know gator and I live together, we really do communicate with each other - vocally. not just thru text messaging, wastedtimes, or phone calls, oh yeah and emails......

Author:  jkf [ Sat 06 Jul, 2013 ]

wot.... you guys live together... you know that's a sin....

LOL

Its good to have you guys here.

Author:  hbgator [ Sat 06 Jul, 2013 ]

not a sin, jkf, we sleep in different rooms and for months at different locations and states Crying or Very sad

Author:  fieryred [ Sat 06 Jul, 2013 ]

Hey I'm a preacher's daughter, what can I say....... anyone notice how he uses the word "sleep" in seperate rooms and doesn't say what we do when we are in the same one? LOL Wink

Author:  hbgator [ Sun 07 Jul, 2013 ]

That's when the laptop's break out and we connect Twisted Evil

Author:  Mop [ Fri 18 Oct, 2013 ]

Damn sinners. Wink

Author:  fieryred [ Sun 20 Oct, 2013 ]

He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone..... Wink AS MOP said, live and enjoy life, while you can (my addition)

Author:  Mop [ Tue 22 Oct, 2013 ]

Damn right! Very Happy

: