WastedTimes

Anyone else having problems with Rapidshare downloading?

Author:  mimi_44 [ Thu 07 Dec, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Anyone else having problems with Rapidshare downloading?

I can't download any files from Rapidshare, there isn't any Captcha to put in the box.
All there is is a paragraph saying to put it in. Is it my browser settings? I didn't have this problem before. Mad

Author:  peiratns [ Thu 07 Dec, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else having problems with Rapidshare downloading?

If you are using Firefox and adblock make sure you didn't block the image by mistake...

Author:  mimi_44 [ Thu 07 Dec, 2006 ]

I'm using Firefox. Is adblock in Firefox setting or is it a stand alone program? I also tried it with IE, same thing.

Author:  peiratns [ Thu 07 Dec, 2006 ]

Nevermind about that mimi, I'm also having problems with RS now. They are changing the captcha system. They have animated gifs now that shows several letter (more than four) while the textbox to enter the captcha phrase accepts only 4!!! They suck more and more... I suggest we should start using other services (at least with the stuff we upload) than RS.

Author:  mimi_44 [ Fri 08 Dec, 2006 ]

Boy, Rapidshare is really starting to tee me off! I only had 2 more files to download. Seems they are getting more money hungry and only want premium users. BAH!! Evil or Very Mad

Author:  peiratns [ Fri 08 Dec, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Exactly what you said!!! They are becoming Microsofty!

Author:  mimi_44 [ Fri 08 Dec, 2006 ]

I changed my settings in Zone Alarm and that seemed to do the trick. I saw the animated Captcha and downloaded my file. I don't know if this will keep on working though, you never know about R$.

: