WastedTimes

Vibrator

Author:  BRAIN53 [ Thu 26 Jan, 2006 ]
Post subject:  Vibrator

As a woman passes her daughter's bedroom, she hears a strange buzzing noise. Opening the door, she sees her daughter giving herself a workout with a vibrator. Shocked, she asks, "What's going on?"

The daughter replies, "Mom, I'm 35 years old, unmarried, and this thing is as close as I can get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."
The next day, the girl's father hears the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom door.
Upon entering the room, he observes his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator. When he asks what she's doing, the daughter says, "Dad, I'm 35 years old, unmarried, and this thing is like a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."
A couple days later, the wife and daughter come home from a shopping trip, place the groceries on the kitchen counter, and hear a familiar buzzing noise coming from the family room. They enter the area and observe the husband/father sitting on the couch, staring at the TV. The vibrator's next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.
The wife asks, "What the hell are you doing?"
The husband replies, "Watching the ball game with my son-in-law."

: