WastedTimes

Thank you all for another good year...

Author:  jkf [ Sun 07 Sep, 2008 ]
Post subject:  Thank you all for another good year...

My thanks goes to all of you that have participated by making an effort at posting...
Looks like we will be here for as long as you keep coming back... some days are like 2 or 3 people
but thats ok... there's no pressure here... this is like a think tank...
we know where to dig the stuff out of when we really need it... a few more years to
go and I can start putting in a few more hours to add some glitter... remember that
this is a place to hang out... exchange ideas... air out some dirty laundry... since all that glory and fame is beneath us and we are just here for a good time... (but don't blame us if the phone is busy and you are already half way up the bridge... Laughing ) It will always be a diverse place to hang out. (I think I fit 99% of the stereotype... an asian living in a a trailer amongst some other rednecks in the US... Laughing ... not all of us have 150+ IQs... as people might think... I'm a few points shy... I think my mom dropped me on my head a few extra times... Laughing

Author:  Mop [ Sun 07 Sep, 2008 ]
Post subject:  Re: Thank you all for another good year...

And a BIG thank you for making this all happen JKF! Very Happy

Your site is on the top of my boomark list so I'll be checking in and out a few more hundred times in the future..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Author:  mimi_44 [ Mon 08 Sep, 2008 ]

This site is tops! Thanks jkf for all your hard work and to others who make an effort to post some really neat stuff. Wink

Author:  hbgator [ Mon 08 Sep, 2008 ]

thanks, jkf, for allowing a simple redneck to post and share.........dang this feels more like home than the local jail Rolling Eyes at least the writing on the wall is newer, however u should read the bathroom walls Smile

Author:  Mop [ Tue 09 Sep, 2008 ]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Author:  peiratns [ Tue 09 Sep, 2008 ]

JKF, bacause of your efforts this site is up! You deserve most of the credit!

It was a busy year for me, haven't been very active, but I stopped by from time to time when I could and I was glad to see the site up and the usual people hanging around. Very Happy

: