WastedTimes
A Tribute to SameOLSam & The Limneos Forum

RegisterRegister 
It is currently Fri 03 May, 2024
All times are UTC - 5 Hours
The Wife From Hell

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
cyberval

The Wife From Hell
Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the bottom
PostPosted: Thu 02 Mar, 2006

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, "I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir."

The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly, dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?" The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Darn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."

The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

I love this part....

"Only when he's been drinking."

omgwtfhax

Re: The Wife From Hell
PostPosted: Thu 02 Mar, 2006

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHA owned like a bitch.
hbgator
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: The Wife From Hell
PostPosted: Fri 03 Mar, 2006

great one Very Happy
   Board Index
   -> Open Discussion, Humor
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]

Jump to: