----------------------------------- fieryred Wed 22 Jun, 2011 Hello All ----------------------------------- Hello all on wasted times. Thanks for letting me join. Gator got me hooked after his injury - doing his posts for him, since he couldn't get online. It is nice to see a good, clean site where people can be friends, and you guys seem to care about each other. I feel honered to be allowed to join. :D ----------------------------------- jkf Thu 23 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Belated formal welcome... You are the newest/first person to join in after membership was closed. I closed the doors about 4 years ago due to attempts by grudge holders to take down the site. This activity wasn't always this peaceful. Our old forum which we moved from used to get 3000+ visitors daily before we left in 2005, back in the days where warez was not as easy to find. Nowadays, you just have to Google for everything. We still get old timers that drop in to say hi. Some of us go back about 8 years. Here is my intro at our site: http://www.wastedtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2271 I was #40 at limneos. I inherited the forum from SameOLSam #36 in 2005. http://web.archive.org/web/20040529052731/http://www.limneos.net/forum/memberlist.php So there is some history among the members... you may see them once a year or so. ----------------------------------- fieryred Thu 23 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Wow, jkf, I feel very honored now. Thanks for letting me join. ----------------------------------- Mop Mon 27 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! ----------------------------------- fieryred Mon 27 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Thanks MOP, I am sure I will. I just have to remember to sign in as me after looking for gator, lol. ----------------------------------- Mop Tue 28 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Damn...only now I realise it's you....shame on me....you okay? It's hot over here , rain and thunder today! ----------------------------------- fieryred Tue 28 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- LOL, geez, how easy I am to forget, lol. :o Maybe I should have used my other name, lol. I am doing good. It's rare I get to get online for 'pleasure'. How you been? From what I saw, you had everybody concerned for a while, not posting. Kind of a nice forum when people notice you missing. Guess if Gator hadn't had me post for him, people might have been inquiring about him too, which is why he likes the site so much and got me hooked on it. It's hot, hot, hot over here too. We finally got a little bit of rain last night, but not near enough. Got a bug over here too that is destroying my vegetation. Already had to remove two bushes from the front yard (which I didn't mind, since I didn't like em anyhow), but not it's attacked my 'Christmas' tree in my bird sanctuary. Wish they liked crepe myrtels, lol. Well, now that you know me again, catch me up on how you been doing, last I heard you worked on a kitchen remodel, lol. ----------------------------------- Mop Wed 29 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Been very hot over here the last two days..but thanks to rain and thunder it's cooler now. Are you going to war with those bugs that are attacking your garden? Operation Fyre Storm perhaps? ;-) Good to hear your X-mas tree is still in a safe area! Kitchen remodelling is done for some time but I still like cold beers. On the couch and yeah sometimes in front of the fridge...;-) Hope Gator is doing well! Drop a line if you have the time , inbetween the epic Bug Battles! ----------------------------------- fieryred Thu 30 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- LOL, Mop, I hope your refrigerator never breaks down, what would you do then? I am not sure if this part of the conversation shouldn't be under the humor section. :lol: I guess you didn't get my message on here did ya? ----------------------------------- Mop Thu 30 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- I'd go live on the North Pole I guess....I bet I'd feel right at home. Well I read your message just now...does that count too? ----------------------------------- fieryred Thu 30 Jun, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- LOL, not the one on here, silly, the one I sent way back through gator ----------------------------------- Mop Fri 01 Jul, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- Yeah , I meant that one , sent a few months ago I believe... Raher hectic time for me then , I didn't get back to that one alas. Drop me an email if you feel like it, I read my mail most days and communicating is a lot easier that way. Hot today again , started the morning with some swimming. Now I better get some beers in the fridge and enjoy my free time to the max. How's operation Fyre Storm going? ;-) ----------------------------------- fieryred Fri 01 Jul, 2011 Re: Hello All ----------------------------------- sent you a pm about the email.... as for the bug war, I sprayed/drowned the tree with a pesticide hoping it will salvage it. It looked a little better as I walked past it yesterday on my way to the doctor. Now I am bedridden for a couple of days, so will have to see when I get up. Still HOT here too. Going to run my electric bill way up, lol. I guess I should have stayed in California where I didn't even have a a/c, but then I wouldn't have met gator, lol.